Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Natural acne blemish recipes

« ...While I am writing this article with a thankfully acne free face, I am forced to remember some of the problems that have besieged me over the years, sometimes the result of oily skin, sometime a chemical unbalance....
...Acne is caused by food, and by making some simple changes to my diet I cured my acne after many years of suffering. If only I had known years earlier I would have saved myself a lot of trouble....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Acne herbal medicine causes a biological effect in the body that is why it is an effective anti-acne treatment. It is filled with phytochemicals that may cause the organs either to slow down or to speed up. This of course depends on the component of the acne herbal medicine. Moreover, this type of natural medicine suppresses the body from making male hormones called androgens. High level of androgen in the body causes the oil ducts to produce more oil, causing blackhead and pimple breakout. These herbs kill the fungal infections and bacteria that contaminate the blood. It also aids the liver in filtering hormones and congestion present in the blood....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: dermatologist, best adult acne products, home remedy acne treatments

No comments: